Monday, December 7, 2009

Submission

I had an interesting conversation with a beautiful woman this past weekend. She, as I am, is a submissive. As she had makeup placed on her face, you could easily tell she was slipping into submissive mode as a peaceful smile rested on her face. It was a look of serenity that I recognized, but not everyone understands.

As we talked, she commented on how nice it was to have everything taken care of for her. "I don't think you can enjoy being a submissive without having control over most facets of your life," she explained. "It's so nice to be able to sit back and have everyone else make the decisions for a while, after having taken care of the bills, the shopping, and everyday life in general."

I was able to relate with her words. When I am in that moment of servitude, or in a scene, my control to worry is gone. There's no point in stressing out over the bills when there is no way you can go take care of them anyway. So then you can sit back, relax, and just let the experience consume you.

I want every submissive to be able to enjoy this freedom. That is why I am so grateful for technological advances in our society. Through them, even people who have no other way of connecting with other D/s minded people, can still connect and experience this wonderful world.

A new group I am excited about is the DA Entertainment Group. Though they are still in pre-beta mode, they are very promising. I can already see this group growing without bounds and enabling new ways of interacting for their members. In the spirit of helping others connect, they have released a beta social networking site found here: www.dominanceabound.com. And to get a preview of some things that will be coming with the launch of the company, check out www.thedacorp.org.

What sites do you enjoy in order to connect with like minded people? What do you like about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment