Monday, December 7, 2009

Inhibitions? What are those?

So I was driving to my first day on the new job today when I notice something moving in the car next to me. There was a man, holding a sign that said, "Please flash me, it's my birthday." Now had this happened a year or two ago, I probably would have been disgusted and embarrassed by the idea. Instead, the following thoughts went through my head, "I'm driving, I have a coat, shirt and bra on, and my exit is coming up, it's just not practical." And I mouthed to the guy that I was sorry. Maybe it's the fact that on Saturday I participated in a photo shoot and went completely nude for some of the pictures. Yeah, that's probably it.

By the by, pictures have not been released of me yet, but they'll be released on dominanceabound.com! Sign up for an account and keep your eye out for those pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment